LeadGen OnDemand Content Guidelines
Last Modified: September 9, 2020
When I upload lists of contacts, I will:
- only upload lists that I have the legal right and permission to use for purposes of marketing via mail or email, as applicable.
- use only qualified, targeted lists, in industries and/or areas in which I am actively prospecting, not "the entire phone book" so to speak.
- not include my current policyholders.
- not include prospects outside of ICW Group’s primary states for new accounts (as of 2020: CA, NV, TX, OK, MN, IA, MO, WI, IL, MI, IN, KY, TN, GA, FL, SC, NC, VA, PA, MD, NJ).
- not include prospects in states or industries in which my agency does not and will not write.
When I enter my profile information I will:
- not upload my agency logo if I am classified as a “broker” in California.
When I use this Website I will:
- not attempt to make customizations outside of those options allowed, including removing ICW Group information, modifying copy or photos in any way, or otherwise using the Website in ways that were not intended.
- respect brand reputation of, and use good marketing practices on behalf of, both my agency and ICW Group, whose contact information is listed alongside mine.
With regard to customer privacy, I will follow all applicable laws, including:
- CAN-SPAM laws regarding commercial email.
- consumer privacy laws of the state(s) in which I operate (ex: CCPA in California)
I recognize and agree that occasionally, prospects in a list I have uploaded may not receive my message, due to:
- Email or mail delivery issues.
- ICW Group removing the prospect if it is a current ICW Group policyholder.
- ICW Group removing the prospect if too many Agents have recently sent a message to that prospect.
- ICW Group removing prospects in its non-primary states.
- A prospect having opted-out previously.